04 Oct Digital Repository for Research Undertaken by CDETB Staff
Are you involved in research? Have you just finished a Master’s degree or a PhD/D.Ed.?
Would you be willing to share your endeavours with the wider CDETB community?
The CDU library is in the process of establishing a digital repository of theses, published articles and other relevant material, which you can then access through our website. We are looking for the following types of documents in either WORD or pdf:
- Final version of thesis (Master or doctorate)
- Academic journal articles that you have either authored or co-authored
- Policy documents you have been involved in
- Other publications that you’re the author of that you think might be of interest to other staff
- Relevant undergraduate dissertations are also welcomed.
All subject disciplines (Education, IT, Psychology, Sociology, etc.) will be included. The aim is to showcase the diversity and vibrancy of the CDETB management, teaching and administrative research community.
For more information please contact Eva, the librarian in the CDU: email@example.com or 01-4989500.